Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Calling all Speed Freaks...

Ok, so those that know me know:

I’m a DRIVER.

Like, lead-foot, more-tickets-than-is-humanly-possible-to-have-for-speeding-and-not-be-locked-up, Driver.

And I wouldn’t change it for the world.

I’ve always been a car geek, especially when it comes car design, performance, and upgrades. I lust over body kits, spaz out at auto shows, always looking for the elite, unique, and extraordinary.

And now, I’ve found a program for people just. Like. ME.

It’s called ‘SuperCars Exposed’, on SPEED tv (check your local cable listings for availability and channel).

Hosted by Tanner Faust, an X-Games Rally gold medalist, championship 2007 Formula Drift series driver, and previous host of ESPN’s Import Tuners & SPEED’s Redline TV, this kid gets to tool around in whips that range from super exclusive and cutting edge to just plain, dumb, FAST. From Lamborghini’s to Koenigsegg’s, Aston Martin’s to GTR’s, Corvettes to McClaren’s, Bugaatti’s to Alfa Romeo’s, this show is definitely a car geek’s Playboy.

And it’s high on my list of new stuff I officially co-sign for.

Check it out, and see for yourself: SuperCars Exposed

No comments: